Secure Messaging Matters
In Part 1 of our Mobile Messaging series, Laura discussed the importance of using secure mobile messaging apps and how to choose the best messaging apps on the market.
- Messaging apps reveal more personal information than we realize.
- Secure messaging is important because criminals can extract information from our messages that can lead to a variety of identity crimes.
- Three features every secure mobile messaging app should have:
- End-to-end data encryption
- Ability to permanently delete messages
- Limited metadata storage
This month, we’ll explore some of today’s most popular mobile messaging apps and see where they stand when it comes to security. By highlighting some of the best messaging apps on the market, we hope to help increase your messaging security. Continue reading